15 December 2010

Whoa, Maths! (not science)

 
Marine: Alie, do I even want to ask why we're glowing?
Alie: Well I needed to find the half-life of the isotope so...
Marine: Sigh...For the last time, stop playing with radioactive stuffs!




 
This is where you're supposed to laugh. Just so you know.

So basically we haven't drawn anything in a while because Marine and I have no time and also no drawing tools. Hopefully we will have both of those relatively soonly. And when that day comes, I will make you a nice background with pterodactyls on it. :)

Anyway, to stall for time/provide you some filler, I doodled this on my friend's iThing (free advertising!) on a bumpy bus ride. Because I'm that classy.

7 comments:

  1. OMG I'M THAT FRIEND. I feel so special. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thank you Bri then! You did a good deed for all :P
    Hehe I am patient... Unless you know me O.o That is a different story! Cannot wait for the next spaz thing you two come up with 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! And... OMG! It is my best friend bird thingy that I made friends with during the summer coming oh so soon to join me in the Internet world from the beach! How much more exciting can that be!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS THE GREATEST POST EEEEEEEVVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR <3 <3 <3 ~mya

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU'RE PTERODACTYLS ARE SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D ~mya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Mya! I drew them and Marine colored them. (And yes. I am commenting on my own blog. But I felt that it was appropriate in this situation.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe, this is still my favorite out of your posts.... :)

    ReplyDelete