08 January 2011

Save The Whales

So I got a tablet and I was really excited.

I was filled with spastic joy and rainbows and happiness, but then I discovered that tablets are filled with shenanigans. I was expecting to plug in my tablet, draw a masterpiece, sell it on the interwebs, and make enough money to spend the rest of my life trying to hug a kakapo instead of working. Unfortunately, tablets don't really work like this, and because you can't actually see your drawing on the tablet, your perception is altered. So instead of creating artwork that would put Monet and Van Gogh to shame, I ended up with drawings that vaguely resembled the doodles of a crazed toddler who had just eaten her way through a 40 pound bag of Halloween candy.

Maybe I'll call it abstract and say it has deep messages about ending world hunger and saving the whales.

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure that isn't just how you look in the morning before all the product is applied!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha atleast the hair looks swell :P Or atleast in the first drawing. In the second one... *cough cough.. ehmm* LOOK WHO IS SAVING THOSE WHALES! SO PROUD OF YOU AND TO THINK YOU WOULD NOT GO FOR ENDING WORLD HUNGER WITH ALL THAT BREAD YOU EAT! I AM SO PROUD :P
    Rawr back to you Gingery :D

    ReplyDelete