28 February 2011

Happy Honorary Birthday Mariney!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARINEY!! YOU’RE THE BESTEST!
Fun Fact: Marine’s Honorary Birthday is celebrated on the 29th of February, so she only has to have one every four years.
Despite this, I have way too many ideas for birthday presents for Marine to wait four years between them. So mostly I celebrate it on the 28th.
Well, it’s coming down to the last minute and I’m having a hard time getting a gift. These things are on the top of my list for Marine, but for some reason I can’t find any of them in stores…
A bottle of 100% Grade A fairy dust:

Cool Blogodactyl stickers (aka shameless advertising) to leave in random places or on unsuspecting passersby:

A robot that does your homework:

A copy of the world-renowned, age-old book, The Unicorn Field Guide:


Since I couldn’t find any of that, I decided to make this pretty cool poster out of Pokémon card wrappers.

Remember—it’s the thought that counts! …Right?

2 comments:

  1. Haha I guess I have to say Happy Birthday to you too! Hmmm... Kurtish Lover we will team up and find what I find as awesome gifts to award Gingery each and every February 28th and occasional 29th :P
    Hehe atleast you now only have the internet celebrating your birthday with you now too ;D For this year will get a wonderful pair of slippers ;)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONDERFULLY ODD BIRTHDAY DATE PERSON!!!

    ReplyDelete