26 November 2010

My Graph Contains No Real Quantitative Data

So I got my hair cut the other day, and since then I am slowly realizing that there is a pattern to my emotions (regarding my hair) in the days immediately following a haircut.























Day 0 (the day of the haircut): "WHOA! Guess what everybody, I got my hair cut! Isn't it awesome??!"

Day 1: "YAY!! My hair still looks pretty! That is SO AWESOME!!!!!"

Day 2: "This is so cool! Having hair that makes sense is so happy!!"

Day 3: "Yayy, my hair still looks nice. But I'm too lazy to do anything with it."

Day 4: "OHHHH NOOOOOOO!!! I haven't done anything nice with my hair in a LONG TIME! And now I forgot how!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Day 5: "Meh."

 
In case graphs confuse you, here is a table:



Well...at least my bangs make sense now.

2 comments:

  1. Haha I go through the same exact emotion. And the same with Kurtish Lover with hair. Oh so gross. Then oh so pretty. Ending with oh the same old but prettier in the end :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And love the sad hair :P

    ReplyDelete